Friday 24 June 2011

A Laissez Faire System

"Tiger Mother" is the worst book I've ever read. The author is telling her Chinese style of child education in her book, but I think that there are no children's right. In her idea, children are like a puppet of parents and they must obey the rules as a slave. I loathe this radical idea because I grew up with this. However, the author did it with her self-confidence.

I think, this is just how to brainwash Children. I've never felt how clever she is even though she has a great status. If she had mixed good education styles of both cultures which are Asian and Western, it would have been brilliant.

In my opinion, child education is no obligation. The most important thing is to encourage their curiosity and creativity, and to give them plenty of chances what they want while believing children's potential.

I know, I'm still being a single, but one day when I become dad, I'd love to cultivate children's talent!

No comments:

Post a Comment