Thursday 14 July 2011

I'm an invincible

Yesterday, I posted the documents to the UK, but later, I remembered that I forgot to enclose a cover letter. From then on, I did the best to solve this problem as much as I could.

From the tracking number, the envelope had been transported to a different branch of post office and I called the the branch to ask the situation.

Fortunately, I could stop the process before being sent to an airport but I had to go to that branch in another city directly.

A clock was showing almost 11 PM, I drove to the city.

In the end, I could add the cover letter without extra fee but it was really hard work. Because I had also negotiated about this problem with the registration department of HPC and I worked from 6AM on that day.

Regarding this year's fortune-telling, I must pay attention than usual. There are 6 months left in 2011. How many times will I deal with problems...

A small mistake is gonna be a big problem.

No comments:

Post a Comment