Tuesday 12 July 2011

Children's potential capacity

The most surprising thing I felt through playing with my nephew was children's learning ability.

From my experience, my nephew didn't know how to open a pencil case at the beginning. Then, he prattled me to open this. Actually, I was so surprised when he asked me with his words.

If I reject his demand, he will be in sulk. So I had to show the way in front of him and soon he tried it. He could do that easily on the first try, what's more, he was able to close the pencil case finally.

I couldn't imagine the end and I could define that this is children.Children have unlimited possibilities and we could see their rapid growth.

As for the rest, parents must realise that they are grabbing their children's steering wheel.

No comments:

Post a Comment