Saturday 4 September 2010

What is my purpose in the UK?

Enjoying life in LDN? Travelling Europe? Hanging out with my friends a lot?

Sometimes it is ok. However, I can only stay until next April so far and I must rush to attain my first goal.

As a result, I finally decided to choose Cambridge CAE course instead of travelling to Italy even though I really want to go. It is based on a reason that it is said normally that it will take for 3 or 4 years for Japanese people(not include young age) to use English fluently. 2 years and 3 months has passed since I came to England. How is my English? It is not enough when I live and spend time with native speakers. If I had been to university in England, my English would have improved very quickly. However, I did not have such money and need to re-enter university except for master degree practically.

So how do I study English efficiently? I used to work in UNIQLO and Starbucks,where I must speak English, and had kept a distance from Japanese society. It was really effected on me. Moreover, in fact, those experiences gave me not only learning English but also knowing different cultures and racial discriminations. However, nowadays I am working in Japanese hospital and I have many problems in my house. My English has not grown up for the past year.

I have known that the exam is one of hardest exams and it is absolutely impossible for me to pass. However, unless I must put myself under lots of pressure, I will be lazy every time. So it will encourage me and show me my weaknesses more and more.

From my experience, my life during September to November is going to ups and downs every year. I am also going to negotiate to boss about my shift in hospital. I will work for 6 days per week due to 3 hours each day.

I hope I will make it through everything, and it is clearly that what should I do for my future.

No comments:

Post a Comment