Sunday 12 September 2010

The sound makes neighbors laugh!

I wonder how we can make big sound when we blow our nose. Although the problem in my house has already finished after the police came, one housemate is still carrying on the prohibited activity.

As we have known, that sound makes not only rest of housemates but also neighbors annoyed. Fortunately, I am going to move on Fri. So I am feeling deliriously happy that I will not need to hear noisy footsteps anymore. Meanwhile, I am learning a lesson that I could not kick her out. A new tenant will come from 18th of September and he or she will be a sacrifice definitely. However, it is not my problem. Finger crossed!

I do not want to pass up a chance of living outside of Japan caused by a lot of harassing actions...

No comments:

Post a Comment