Wednesday 7 August 2019

Resilience & Indestructible

I am deeply sorry for the trouble.
I will never do it again and obey the rules.
I will never blame anyone and I accept the truth.

I know it seems hard sometimes but remember one thing.
Through every dark night, there's a bright day after that.
So no matter how hard it get, stick your chest out, keep your head up, and handle it.
苦しい時もあるだろう。でも一つ覚えていてほしい。
暗い夜を乗り越えると、かならず眩しい朝がくる。
だからどれだけ苦しくとも、胸を張って、頭をあげて、うまくやり過ごして。
me against the world by 2pac

Don’t worry about me
I’m gonna make it alright
I take a bitter situation
Gonna make it right
In the shadows of darkness

I stand in the light

I had a bad year
But I got through
I’ve been knocked out, beat down, black and blue

It takes disaster
To learn a lesson
We’re gonna make it through the darkest nights
Some people betray one and cause treason
We’re going to make everything alright…

No comments:

Post a Comment