Tuesday 24 January 2012

Live And Let Die

Calling to England about tax miscalculation, I asked a question at the beginning of the conversation.

Soon female staff hung up the phone. I thought that who did make a mistake fundamentally and who a customer was.

However, I remember that this is "British great customer service"(God save the Queen!!!) and realised that I have got used to Japanese customer service.

Fortunately, it slapped my face and reminded me of real world.

So I have waited for this moment because this experience encourages my growth.

One of my professors told me "Do not have ambition, Be patient, and Stay cool".

Sorry professor, I can not promise.

Ambition is my energy, and breaking the mold is my satisfaction.

So, it will not take for a long until I can look down on this idiot!

No comments:

Post a Comment