Tuesday 27 December 2011

10 Years and Running

When was my life changed? According to fortune-telling, my bad luck was until 19-year-old.

Watching some 90's music videos, it reminds me of my teenager and I feel I aged now.

The summer of 2002, I went to England and it was the first time to go abroad. Everything was shine and fascinating. If I was son of a rich family, I could have gone back to England for studying English.

After graduating from university, working in university hospital for 3 years was one of my turning points. Colleagues are really clever and I could experience lots of things within 3 years because normally most radiographers take for 10 years.

Another turning point was the life in London. This experience made my vision wider. 2 and half years were meaningful. I could know what the world standard is.

Now I'm retrieving the sense and skill I've forgotten through working in two clinics. I am registered on HPC as a Radiographer and the only thing I have to do is to find a job in England. This is the highest mountain I must climb.

Dreaming come true or settling down in the countryside. Everything is depending on my decision.

No comments:

Post a Comment